...odnosno dekantovan maslac.
dekantovati = odvojiti masnochu od proteina
3-4 maslaca od po 125g staviti u sud na toplo (ne na ukljuchenu ringlu, nego dok radite, kuvate, pechete...etc...pa tu negde u choshku nek stoji...
...posle nekog vremena desiche se sledeche...
...detaljnije iz vikipedije:
Ghee is made by simmering unsalted butter in a large pot until all water has boiled off and protein has settled to the bottom. The cooked and clarified butter is then spooned off to avoid disturbing the milk solids on the bottom of the pan. Unlike butter, ghee can be stored for extended periods without refrigeration, provided it is kept in an airtight container to prevent oxidation and remains moisture-free. Texture, colour, or taste of ghee depends on the source of the milk from which the butter was made. In India, ghee is usually made with water buffalo's milk as it tends to be whiter than cow's milk.
* Absorption: Ghee is an integral part of the practice of ayurvedic herbal formulation. Since ghee is an oil, it can bond with lipid-soluble nutrients and herbs to penetrate the lipid-based cell membranes of the body. It is stated to increase the potency of certain herbs by carrying the active components to the interior of the cells where they impart the most benefit.
* Digestion: The ayurvedic texts say that ghee helps balance excess stomach acid, and helps maintain/repair the mucus lining of the stomach.
* Mild Burns: Like aloe, ghee is said to prevent blisters and scarring if applied quickly to affected skin. Also, ghee stored over a longer time has more medicinal value.
* Mind: Ghee is said to promote all three aspects of mental functioning -- learning, memory and recall.
* Ayurvedic Balance: Ghee balances both Vata (the dosha that controls movement in mind and body) and Pitta (the dosha that controls heat and metabolism).
masnochu koristiti umesto ulja a proteine umeshati u sosove razne
Eating ghee is also believed to enhance virility and sexual potency. Excessive consumption of ghee is known to cause bromhidrosis.